Lakeside

I received an unsolicited DM on discord from one of my keyboard friends asking for my shipping address. We are running a gift exchange but he said he wasn't my secret santa so I was curious what was up... Intrigued I shared my info and started waiting for the surprise, and what a wonderful surprise it was!


A Holga and a few rolls of film! 

I used to have one back in the day but didn't end up keeping it since it was tough for me to scan 120 film but now that I'm all set up for it I'm excited to use it. 

I went out to a park by the lake where I went in my "Mamiya m645: new (to me)" post, with the colors changing here finally, hoping to grab some nice tones oh the 645 and give the Holga a run. 

Shockingly - not really - the m645 had winding issues yet again, causing some frame overlapping but the Holga performed admirably in b/w.  The Holga has a 6x4.5 mask too so I guess with the latest issue with the m645 body from KEH, I will just be happy to have a working medium format camera! I'm liquidating the m645 stuff and giving up on that for now. 

Anyway, enjoy some pretty pictures!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 2022

Klyde Warren Park 10th Birthday, Part 2