Klyde Warren Park 10th Birthday, Part 1

We went downtown on Saturday to join in on the celebration for the 10th birthday party of Klyde Warren Park in downtown Dallas.  We'd been down to the park in 2015 when we first moved to Dallas but have not been back since. It is really a nice spot to hang out on the weekend and a great green space in the concrete jungle that is Dallas.

I brought along my Voigtlander Bessa R with my new Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm f2.5 and an Industar 61 l/d 55mm f2.8. 

I started off with HP5+ and planned to shoot at box speed (400) with an orange filter. I've started to do my b/w developing with stand development in 1+100 rodinol. I just love how it gives me the latitude to add contrast in post. All shots were scanned with a plustek 7200 and inverted with negative lab pro in Lightroom.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakeside

Christmas 2022

The Boneyard, Garland, TX